An exciting new start-up, looking to shake up London's EAT-ertainment industry.
A talented graphic designer with diverse design skills and preferably some videography experience is required to join the team in London.
The candidate should have strong all-around conceptual graphic design skills and be highly skilled in Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator with solid digital experience. Prior experience working on digital marketing campaigns is preferred, but not essential.
You should be a confident communicator who can combine creativity, great teamwork with the ability to work technically, accurately and quickly in a fast-paced, reactive environment.
Requirements will include, but not limited to:
- Working alongside the Head of Marketing on campaigns to deliver content for social media and websites, producing innovative video ideas, gifs and still-life imagery alongside strong creative posts
- Work across a variety of digital projects predominately spanning social advertising, branding, content creation and video editing
- Working with third-party partners (e.g. Games Designers, PR Agency, Branding Agencies, Interior Designers and Architects) to build and develop creative concepts
- A demonstrable track record of social media marketing and content creation
- Strong skills in layout, colour and typography
- Designing large scale graphics for billboards and other OOH instances
- Designing high spec, beautifully printed pitch documents and presentations
- Branding Design
- Basic videography skills
- Photoshop retouch for event visuals
- Creating illustrations, icons, and innovative infographics
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent IT skills, specifically related to any required design software
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest design trends
- Appreciation for the commercial importance of their role
- Experience developing digital banners (HTML5, CSS or Java)
- Able to take on many roles in a growing, entrepreneurial company environment
- Work independently or as a team player
This is a potentially career-defining opportunity in which you can truly 'make your mark'.
This role will provide the appointed candidate with the chance to shape and deliver the look and feel of the brand for years to come.
Whilst we are currently looking for a Graphic Designer, the role could develop into a broader scope over time. This would be the second appointment within the marketing team, which on current projections would grow to 10+ within the next 30 months.
This is not a 9-5 'service' role. If approached in the right way, this position can rapidly grow and evolve over time.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.