Media Agency seeks a creative Graphic Designer with experience in both
print and electronic media. We're looking for someone who can take direction
from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts
and other designs. The successful candidate should have an intimate
understanding of how marketing campaigns work to support our clients.
We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able
to hit the ground running with new work constantly being commissioned and
new briefs entering the building.
Applicants with at least 1 years experience working with creative teams and
designing with other professionals will be given prime consideration.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media,
- Develop ideas for all channels across a brand: from print to social media.
Developing a command over the best creative for the right channel.
- Bringing fresh creative thought, energy and drive on a daily basis, helping to
inspire the best creative work for our clients.
- Energy | Ideas | A lust to create exceptional work.
- Working with other team members on a day-to-day to deliver projects and
activity to deliver against deadlines.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- You will be able to show evidence of sound experience and use of Adobe
Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience of web prototyping tools such as InVision would be an advantage
- A degree-level professional qualification relevant to graphic design
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Skilled in designing new material that fits its target audience
- Self motivated, highly organised and able to work to demanding deadlines
- Ability to manage own workload including logging hours and activity on web
based crm and project management tools
- Experience of designing for both web and offline
- A positive and proactive attitude
What you get in return:
- In return, you will form part of a flexible, modern and youthful working
environment in the heart of Farringdon.
- A place where you can be inspired, think openly, work remotely and revel
in a dynamic agency's collective successes.
- For the right candidate, an opportunity exists to develop a social team, as
the agency grows.
- Competitive salary and holidays. From £24k per annum depending on
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.