Our client is currently looking for a creative and talented mid-weight integrated graphic designer, with a broad range of design skills. This is a permanent full-time position that will be working across multiple global travel brands and have sole responsibility for the design function in the UK. This is role will be based in their central London office and will suit a designer who is detail oriented, creative and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and responsibilities
- Undertaking all design work across a range of both print and digital channels. Including but not limited to magazine adverts, direct mail, digital/social media assets, exhibition stand artwork and sales collateral
- Manage campaigns from concept and visual mock-up stage through to asset builds and final design
- Work with regional and global marketing teams to deliver scheduled and ad hoc design projects
- Adhere to and enforce global brand guidelines
Skills, experience and person specification
- Proven graphic design experience with a strong portfolio
- Ability to translate marketing objectives into engaging and creative concepts and campaigns
- Strong multi-tasker who thrives in fast paced work environment
- Accurate with a meticulous eye for detail
- Proactive and able to take ownership over projects
- Ability to work to tight and revolving deadlines
- Able to work within a small team and be a hands-on team player
If this role suits you then please apply with an up-to-date portfolio.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.