Our client is currently looking for a Graphic Designer to join the creative team. The Conceptual Designer will utilize strong conceptual thinking and design knowledge, developing new and forward-thinking ideas to deliver ground-breaking campaigns to constantly excite and amaze their clients.
The succesfull candidate will need to be highly creative and have a real passion for what they do. They will be ambitious, motivated and confident and able to see the vision of what needs to be delivered to make the creative department flourish in order to support the company's vision, mission and objectives.
They will need to display a real passion for the job and the work and have strengths in creative and digital design, commercial studio operations, and relationship building.
Key Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Create and present innovative concepts for client campaigns; taking lead in all design projects from concept phase, right through to completion, and have the technical skills to prepare the final layout for production
- Consult with the client and client-facing internal team members to determine the scope, liaise with external suppliers
- Take the helm in ensuring adherence to all corporate protocols and visual identity guidelines and assure quality and adherence to corporate brand standards of the final product before release
- Work alongside the studio manager to further services, review and benchmark external creative service providers
- Learn about the company's creative budgeting process and gain experience costing projects
- Maintain the high level of satisfaction of services provided
- Develop an understanding of the healthcare communications industry (e.g. regulatory environment, etc)
- Demonstrate the company's values in professional relationships and reinforce those values through the work delivered
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and skill with all industry standard software and be a self-starter in developing new skills; keep abreast of all new developments in design and creative presentation techniques and bring new ideas and concepts to the department
- A creative thinker and strong conceptual designer with multi-channel experience
- Ability to think broadly around a client's communication need, with good understanding of working to strategic ends
- Ability to conceptualize creative concepts and recommend cost-effective creative solutions
- Can-do attitude and able to create exceptional creative solutions on budget from a variety of briefs
- Experience of data visualisation, concept development, presentation and pitching
- Experienced in UI/UX development, web design
- Video editing and copy-editing a plus
- Highly proficient in industry standard applications such as, Adobe Creative Suite and of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability and experience to plan, organize and manage multiple projects
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.