Leading International Travel Bureau are looking for a talented, passionate and imaginative Graphic Designer to join their lovely team who will take responsibility for producing fantastic presentations and proposals to pitch to clients for new projects when a request for tender is received. In keeping with the branding guidelines, there will be plenty of opportunities to be involved in numerous marketing events. You'll be part of our Global European Team, so occasional overseas travel may be required and you will work closely with all 15 European offices to support the team in producing presentations to excite and inspire.
You will be joining a collaborative and hands-on team that are continually striving to produce creative and innovative proposals. With projects ranging from large and small, it's a fast-paced environment often with tough deadlines and the need for quick and efficient turn-around whilst ensuring the highest quality at all times.
The ideal person will be someone who can happily balance a range of tasks - splitting their time between working on project proposals and taking ownership of other tasks assigned to them of their own initiative.
To be the right fit, you will have:
- Strong conceptual thinking, plenty of ideas and the ability to visualise and communicate ideas
- The ability to take a creative design from concept to delivery
- Experience creating fantastic presentations and proposals for projects, including mock-ups, pitches and presentation material.
- Lots of creative flair and originality
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, other languages are an advantage
- Confidence with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- A strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; CS including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Ability to work under pressure and handle the production of a number of presentations and tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organisation skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Confident in the ability to work with both speed and accuracy across multiple presentations under strict deadlines
- Flexibility in your working hours
What you can expect from the role:
- No one day to be the same; the job will be varied, challenging and your role will move at pace
- Innovative and creative projects with strict deadlines to meet.
- An exciting role and some incredibly talented (and friendly) multinational colleagues
- International travel and training opportunities
- To be challenged, nurtured and supported
- Excellent career progression
- Discounted personal travel
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.