London, England, United Kingdom · Commercial
Creative Graphic Designer required to join a wonderful Marketing Team and help build something to get excited about.
The small but perfectly formed Marketing team do a fantastic job of building brand identity and support the commercial teams through savvy navigation of the customer landscape. A thorough understanding that all their customers are different and wanting to appeal to each of them by developing a brand image and voice. Within this amazing team you'll be the one creating graphics and content that show the world who they are.
This is a great opportunity to join a team where you're encouraged to take on as much responsibility as you can. You'll have a high level of autonomy and creative authority. The studio is constantly evolving, so no two days will be the same and you will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- You'll be the one taking concepts and wireframes for digital marketing content and turning them into stellar pieces to help push out more digital and print advertising
- You'll be the "go to" for creating graphics for social campaigns and will provide design input to help iterate further on how their shiny new website looks
- Branding up various client-facing company docs and marketing literature comes as part of the territory, but they want you to own this and make it something that makes our clients take note
- You'll play a key part in shaping the visual elements of the growing brand
Skills and experience
- You probably hold a degree in Arts and Graphic Design, or have relevant work experience
- You've got experience working with different types of media (print, digital, multimedia, exhibition graphics, you name it!)
- You have a proven ability to effectively and independently manage different projects at a time
- You've got experience with colour matching
- You've worked with Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Typography, layout and styling
- Experience in website design would be a wonderful bonus but not essential
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.