Our client is a world leading authority on data security. They are a not-for-profit organisation and dedicated to investigating, clarifying and resolving key issues in information security and risk management, by developing and advising on best practice methodologies and processes to a range of global companies.
We are currently looking for an experienced Graphic Designer with excellent print knowledge and software skills to become part of their dedicated in-house design team. You will have experience in designing for both print and digital with an eye for accuracy, strong illustration ability and excellent layout skills.
You will have an understanding of artwork production, coupled with a passion for good design, a creative flair and the technical ability to bring ideas to life cost efficiently.
We are looking for an innovative storyteller, who can influence and design creative and unique content. The ideal candidate would be skilled at understanding the individual cultures and requirements of our various internal client teams.
- Minimum 4/5 yrs of working in an in-house environment or design agency
- Excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)and Microsoft Office (particularly PowerPoint and Word)
- Strong conceptualisation skills and proven ability to create engaging and compelling infographics
- Understanding of graphic design principles (typography, layout, etc.)
- Ability to estimate and prioritise work, meeting the varied needs of the department
- Experience of proofreading or sub-editing and an excellent standard of written English
- Ability to manage the expectations of clients and team members through open lines of communication and flexibility, delivering under pressure to tight deadlines
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
- Creation and production of reports, adverts, in-house documents and online content using InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and MS Word
- Working closely with designers and research analysts to produce detailed infographics and diagrams
- Produce onscreen PowerPoint presentations
- Proofreading, making changes and ensuring correct formatting to all documents accurately and efficiently
- Ensuring that corporate identity standards are adhered to and a professional and speedy service is maintained
Qualifications and Skills:
- The candidate must possess the following:
- Creative flair, originality, and a strong visual sense
- Superb communication, interpersonal and conceptual skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to make decisions quickly and accurately
- Delivery-centric and fully committed to meeting challenging delivery dates
- A calm approach in a busy working environment
- Ability to work well in a team
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.