Our client is a leading international business-to-business media and events agency, they are looking for a Graphic Designer to join their creative studio.
Working across the entire portfolio of events and publications you'll help produce sales and marketing collateral, event guides, corporate communication and branding for our exhibitions and publications. The role will incorporate all areas of print design from initial creative through to print. Reporting directly to the Design and Production Manager and forming part of our award winning in-house design team, the ideal candidate will work with existing style guides as well as the creation of new treatments and concepts.
Work within the design team to achieve fulfilment of marketing material from conception to print. We are looking for someone who can not only 'pick up' an unfinished job and see it through to print but also manage jobs from initial concepts through to proofing and prepress. In essence, a safe pair of hands with creative flair and good work ethic.
- Minimum of 3 yrs relevant work experience with a portfolio to match
- Thorough knowledge of design applications for print (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator) within a mac environment.
Essential skills and abilities:
- Excellent Mac skills
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Good design-for-print and pre-press knowledge
- Strong attention to detail
- To manage multiple tasks at the same time
- To demonstrate strong creativity, a love of design and attention to detail in real world examples
- Some experience of Premier and After Effects as well as filming an advantage
- Ability to take instruction and to follow existing style guides
- Can do approach
- Good time management
- Happy out-going temperament
- Some international travel will be required [Europe, Middle East and USA]
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.