Midweight Integrated Graphic Designer
Our client is a brand and design agency, specialising in the creation and management of successful brands.
Working across Brand strategy, design, engagement and guardianship for clients in a board range of sectors, including destination, retail, leisure and entertainment.
You will work across a varied set of briefs from print campaigns through to digital.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about design, always striving to produce work to the highest standard.
- Presenting your ideas to internal team and clients.
- Taking ownership of your work and ideas.
- You'll need to be able to lead and manage your own projects.
- You will be working on print, interiors/environment and digital projects.
- Animation and video work would be a huge bonus.
- Strong typography skills.
- Brand design is essential.
- A love for visual storytelling and brand design.
- Translate strategic needs into beautiful brand work.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Eye for detail.
- Varied design experience showing you can take and adapt a design or concept across a variety of channels.
- Proficient in the Adobe design software.
- Experience in Microsoft Office.
- An understanding of web design, user experience, and front end development.
Please apply with a recent CV and work
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.