Keywords (Print, Digital, Design, Creative, Global)
Location - West London
Salary - Up to £28k
Our client is currently recruiting for a Graphic Designer based in West London. Our client runs premium industry events, connect global senior industry leaders, and create essential industry intelligent to drive sport forward.
If you have experience as an Integrated Graphic Designer and you are looking for the next step within your career, please read the below!
The House Designer is the brand guardian and responsible for the creation of all brand and marketing assets and provides support to all areas of the business in relation to the company's clear and consistent brand execution and high quality brand experience across print, digital and live events. Reporting into the Head of Marketing.
- Be the brand guardian and ensure high quality design is executed across all live, print and digital mediums
- Police brand guidelines across internal and external documents
- Ensure a consistent brand experience for the Leaders audience across print, digital and at live events
- Design editorial layouts of the quarterly Performance Journal
- Be the lead on all brand guides & staging visuals across all Leaders events
- Work with the sponsorship team to deliver value for partners
- Research and source sporting imagery to use across all materials
- Work with external creative agencies to produce high quality brand assets for new products and creative ad campaigns
- Provide support to the marketing team when required across the digital platforms
- Be a champion for the user experience across all collateral and digital channels
- Advanced in Adobe Creative Suite - Primarily InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, as well PowerPoint
- Adobe After Effects a plus
- Self-motivated, hard-working, trustworthy and committed to the task at hand
- A passionate designer
- Excellent attention to detail
- A creative thinker with confidence to express their vision
- An understanding of marketing's function within a business preferable
- Interest in global sport
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.