Our client is a leading high street retailer currently looking for a Graphic Designer to join their Creative Projects team. This is a great role for an ambitious Designer who wants to truly become an expert in the creative field as the role comes with lots of responsibility and wide exposure.
You'll be responsible for producing conceptual designs and creating designs guided by art direction from Senior Designers. Your work will be really high quality, on brief and always in line with our Brand Guidelines.
With your exceptional design talent and meticulous eye for detail, you'll be working on a variety of exciting retail campaigns.
What will you do?
- You'll ensure your designs are on brief, within brand guidelines and delivered on time
- Supporting and collaborating with the team to work on various seasonal campaigns, for example, Easter & Christmas
- Presenting your ideas to the wider design and marketing team
- Opportunity to get involved with photo shoots
- Creating designs on a weekly basis for advertising/billboards/POS/window posters/promotional projects/merchandise/packaging
- Responsible for the technical integrity of designs when delivering to our suppliers & acting as a point of contact with our printers
What will you need?
- A Graphic Designer with solid experience
- Fluent in Adobe CC, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellence in creativity and very ideas driven
- Sound knowledge of the print and production process.
- High levels of accuracy with meticulous attention to detail
- A strong multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Exceptional organisational abilities
Nice to have
- FMCG experience and a background working with big brands.
What do we offer?
- £24,360 - £26,390 per annum (subject to experience)
- An additional 10% of your annual salary as a non-contractual London Weighting benefit
- 30 days holiday per annum pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% store discounts
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities for added responsibility within team, with the possibility of taking on more responsibility and long-term career prospects.
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.