Our client is a leading global company specialising in the photography sector. They are currently looking for a Graphic Designer to join their inhouse marketing team.
- To design and artwork all marketing campaigns across print and digital. Projects include; print advertising, publications, event branding, digital design, email campaigns, large format banners, presentations
- On occassion assist with the project management of trade shows and other events, some travel required
- Responsible for the production/artwork of all design projects, dealing with suppliers etc...
- Assist on digital marketing activity (helping with the creation of content)
- Working with the marketing team to develop and optimise online marketing initiatives
Skills Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Proven experience in marketing, graphic design or related discipline
- Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken)
- Excellent Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Very good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Eye for detail and being focused on improving business performance through exceptional campaign execution, reporting and evaluation
- Some experience with Email Marketing programs (Campaign monitor) would be desirable
- Proactive and takes strong ownership to push initiatives through
- Proven record of building strong internal and external relationships that are productive and meaningful
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.