I'm looking for a Graphic Designer to join an Event Management Company in Leatherhead.
You will be working with internal and external clients, pitching designs and understanding client needs.
- Manage and deliver upon multiple priority briefs
- Create, design and layout multiple concepts for an event or campaign
- Keep up to date with new creative treatments and design ideas
- Liaise and manage preferred print production partners
- Provide weekly status reports on workload and availability
- Support creative sessions for client pitches, projects and proposals
- Very advanced level of skills and knowledge within Adobe Creative Cloud Suite of design tools/software
- Understanding of the print production process
- Print and digital design
- Ability to support projects from concept to completion
- Interactive design
- Scheduling work assignments
- Degree in design, art or other related
- Have visual design and management experience
- Proven ability in brand development across multiple sectors/industries
- Experience of working with global brands
- Experience of large-scale creative projects that have a 'multi-channel' impact
- Understanding of user-interface design
- A strong working knowledge of experiential design and brand development
- Apply best practices in user interface and interactive design
Please apply for a detailed job spec
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.