We have an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join a leading global property firm. This position is within their creative marketing team based in London.
About the Role
We are looking for a graphic designer to join our marketing team. We have fantastic collection of ongoing projects and some in the pipeline - all of this will keeping the role fresh and challenging.
We are looking for a self-motivated, team player who thrives under tight deadlines and wants to be constantly stimulated. We are looking for a designer who can push boundaries, juggle multiple projects and equally be well organised.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Working in Marketing Team to interrogate and interpret briefs, developing creative ideas and concepts with supporting visual assets (mood boards, identities, visuals) as appropriate, in answer to the brief.
- Each day will be a different day and you'll need to wear 'many hats when it comes to how you answer briefs - print, presentations, signage, tour graphics, floorplans, email design or even design labels.
- Collaborate with all members of the team to represent strategic objectives.
- Work with the Senior Graphic Designer, Marketing Managers and external print suppliers to design within the given budget.
- Create assets for our digital platforms.
- Able to work across multiple projects and short deadlines as required.
- Keep on top of your game, and a design world that's always changing.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Accountable for production/completion of all graphic and or artworking to highest standards and required timescales.
- Conceptualise high quality, relevant design solutions for all marketing collateral.
- Implement and co-ordinate the design with other members of the team.
- Attend project launch meetings to understand specification of project, take document briefing and suggest appropriate design solution.
- Ensure brand consistency.
- Demonstrate design flare and creativity within the parameters of the brief.
- Ensure the completion and delivery of design elements within the time permitted.
- Ensure best practice and high standards of quality and compliance with the print production process.
- See designs through artworking to finished print.
- Liaise and build strong relationships with both printers and other suppliers.
- You have a strong portfolio of high impact that demonstrates great typographic, layout and technical skills across all things brand and marketing.
- You have a creative mindset and previous experience in the property sector will be helpful.
- Organised and able to manage your time as well as flex to different teams. You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Of course, you're a wiz when it comes to Adobe Creative Suite.
- You respond well to criticism and stick with a brief when it doesn't go to plan.
- Bonus skills: some experience in digital tools will be helpful. A working use of Dreamweaver,
- After Effects - we want to get things moving, so some animation skills will be great. We also love to see work with illustration - whether that's creating your own, or working with illustrated assets.
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.