My client is looking for a graphic designer who will be driving the creative direction of the brand.
Supporting the UK Brand Marketing Team with design and art working requirements across a diverse range of brands for print and digital based projects from conception to delivery.
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing & Retail Marketing Manager
- Manage traffic and workflow from all internal departments
- Develop and deliver designs and artwork for the UK market
- Supporting the web team by producing artwork for customer emails
- Social media assets for Instagram, Facebook & twitter
- Develop, create and deliver tactical, wholesale, institutional and web adverts, including designing artwork for banners, large format posters and buses as well co-branded advertising for wholesale/corporate
- Visual Merchandising including POS & Windows.
- Oversee the production of print based projects, ensuring all printed materials meets current brand requirements
- Design qualifications essential
- Advanced skills in InDesign, Photoshop and illustrator
- Strong understanding of design for web and email
- Understanding of the print process
- Experience within a fashion or retail environment
- Art Direction experience
- Luxury brand experience is desirable
- Exceptional organisational, planning and time management skills
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.