Our client is a leading marketing and experiential agency working within the Gen Z and youth sectors. They have a fantastic opportunity for a graphic designer to join their design team. Offices are based in London and they are working flexi remote.
What we're looking for:
You will need a thorough understanding of how brands operate and communicate with different audiences (especially Gen Z), experience working on a variety of creative projects, including strategic/ conceptual thinking, art direction and design.
You should be confident in responding to briefs with original and interesting ideas, managing your time across multiple projects, working collaboratively with the internal team, our collaborators and our clients, presenting work externally, and have experience, or an appetite, to lead projects too.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coming up with ideas and concepting for creative projects and pitches to include; art direction, social media campaigns, video content, digital/web design, experiential/event campaigns, branding, presentations and marketing material
- Presenting ideas and giving feedback, both internally and externally.
- Must be able to creatively brainstorm with the team and provide strong rationale for their creative thinking identifying and understanding trends and behaviours within youth culture.
- Be confident at handling and pulling together decks for pitches and creative projects.
- Confident in using Adobe Suite.
- Have an eye and understanding for design and typography - utilising their skills for deck layouts, social assets and print.
- Brilliant eye for art direction and execution of ideas from start to finish.
- A good understanding and experience with experiential and social.
Skills and Experience
- 3yrs+ proven experience in a similar role working with agencies or brands (youth/Gen Z, educational a big plus).
- Art Direction skills
- An expert in using Creative Cloud package. InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator
- Some video editing/motion graphics a plus
- Good understanding of youth culture a plus
Please send CV with portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.