Our client is a leading specialist sports goods manufacturer company with a fantastic global reputation. They are currently looking for a Graphic Designer to join their creative marketing studio. Offices are in Kent and they are working 3 days in the office / 2 days remote.
This is an amazing opportunity to leave your stamp on a well-established business constantly looking to connect dynamically to their market. In this role, you will be working alongside external agencies and the companies brand managers. You will have responsibility for collaborating on various digital and print based projects for four leading sports goods brands. You will always strive for excellence in all aspects of your role and have solid skills within the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Develop multiple design projects from brief through to completion.
- Create works from scratch, work from guidelines and roll out work across a suite of formats
- Work alongside established external agencies
- Creation of digital materials, infographics, and assets for social media platforms
- Creating and developing with internal Brand Mangers digital work, photography and content utilising the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Reworking core creative into a variety of multi-media solutions
- Preparing customer presentations
- Happy to push the creative boundaries as and when the opportunity occurs
- Moving eventually into packaging design and the a broader
- Adobe Suite; Photoshop Illustrator
- Creative website banners
- Creating email marketing artwork
- Social Media content writing
- Photography for advertising/marketing
- Experience in Web design, Video & Animation is a bonus.
- Good communication skills
Software / Skills
- Adobe Creative Suite. Illustrator. Photoshop. InDesign
- Assets for Social Media
- Graphic Design for Print & Digital
- Creating website banners
- Content writing.
- Producing content for Amazon
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.