We have an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join the creative marketing team of one of the largest healthcare companies in the UK. This position is fully remote with the ocassional meeting in their Birmingham offices.
As the sole designer, you will be responsible for creating consumer-focused, integrated content and campaigns. While there is a fundamental need to deliver marketing materials to each of their brands, increasingly your focus will be on devising innovative content and designs to use across a variety of print, digital and social media platforms to help build the brand and drive response.
The role is varied and will include but not be limited to:
- Point of sale material and toolkits for the various brands
- Motion graphics and social videos
- Websites and landing pages
- Social media organic content
- Event materials
- Presentations and PowerPoint
You will work independently and will be given autonomy to shape the role accordingly. Working alongside a highly experienced team with big ambitions, this role provides an opportunity to grow quickly and deliver highly innovative, market-leading marketing and advertising solutions.
You will report into the Marketing Director but will also work closely with the Program Director, Operations Director, Key Account Managers, and the development team where required.
- An integrated designer but with a digital focus in your work, including web (mobile) design and social
- Fully proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to think conceptually and present pitch ideas
- Ability to design confidently, providing rationale and reaso
- Familiar working in a results / data-driven manner
- Passionate about design and up to date with the latest industry trends, especially across social channels
- A self-starter, comfortable working closely with developers and the wider team
- Communication is key, and as such, you must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A determination to achieve and succeed
- The ability to meet short deadlines in a high-pressure environment if required
- A background of working as part of a remote team
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Good organisational skills
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.