Our client is a leading luxury fashion brand currently looking for a Midweight Designer to join their creative studio. Their offices are based in London and they are working a flexi remote system. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience in a growing Fashion Retail firm
They are a small but dedicated and passionate and friendly team/ You will see your work instantly come to life and develop within the business. Fast learnings and potential to have first hand experience on major campaign launches. The Creative team is completely collaborative and work in unison to share ideas and best practice. All shoots and projects are produced and developed in house and they have use of their own working studio.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing in-house team. The role will involve generating concepts for online and in-store communications including homepages, email campaigns and social media as well as in-store promotions and creative. You should have proven experience in developing creative concepts from initiation through to delivery, managing the process throughout. The candidate will be competent in digital and print alike. This role will provide excellent opportunities to assist in developing concepts for global campaigns, with the opportunity to be a part of regular campaign shoots.
Skills & Requirements
- A portfolio demonstrating impeccable design, typographic, and layout abilities.
- A fluency in Adobe Creative Suites including After Effects as well as a working proficiency in Figma.
- Demonstrates a confidence and flair in video editing
- Ideally - experience within the fashion retail or premium retail field
- An understanding of the best practices related to e-commerce
- Proven experience managing large format print projects
- Graduate in web design, graphic design or creative design with a minimum of three years' experience
- A strong all round creative thinker.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with other departments and manage their own work load competently.
- Experience in creating projects within an e-commerce environment. Fashion ideally
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong video editing capabilities
- A keen interest in social media platforms and a strong understanding of how they work.
- A team player with a can-do attitude.
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.