Graduate / Junior Designer
Salary - £30,000 + Benefits
Onsite 5 days/ week in Covent Garden - will allow hybrid working after training
A boutique professional services firm in Central London are looking for a Graduate / Junior Designer to join their design team.
You will be mainly working on PPT and Word based projects to start, with more design related and creative roles to come, once established in the role.
A degree level designer who is looking to gain 2 - 3 years working as creative in a professional environment.
Someone who can thrive under pressure and prioritise ever changing workloads
Experience and understanding of Word / PPT is essential
- Five weeks paid leave; (plus additional paid days off in between Christmas and New Year - when the office is shut)
- Contribution to a Company pension plan of 5% of your basic salary per annum; and
- Eligibility to participate in the discretionary annual performance bonus;
In addition, you will be eligible for various non-contractual benefits including:
- Enrolment into a private healthcare scheme & healthcare cash plan
- Worldwide travel insurance (personal and business)
- An interest free season ticket loan;
- Free lunch (with selected local providers) when you work in the office;
- Permanent health insurance and group life insurance;
Once your 6 months' probation is passed:
- A taxable flexible benefit of £1,000 per annum to put towards gym membership, commuter travel (or add family members to your healthcare scheme or travel insurance);
- Training & Development budget
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.