With at least 3-4y of hands on experience working on design and development gained in a digital/creative agency environment, creating HTML5 based online advertising material, responsive web pages and eDM's this role works as part of the digital production team within our on-site agency working for a global automotive brand
Using media serving platforms including Sizmek, FlashTalking and DoubleClick and working either solely with a PM or as part of a team of designers and developers, depending on the project, the developer responsible for creating both campaign masters and online material to fulfil advertising media schedules to various specs for a range of standard complex rich media and social paid formats. The candidate will have the ability to take storyboards and bring them to life in the most creative, engaging and efficient way using the very best techniques
A creative and keen eye for detail is necessary to ensure all work is visually appealing, created to specification, fully tested and suitably prepared for presentation by the project manager to client.
Design Lead must have a "can-do" attitude, be willing to put forward ideas and have a keen eye for detail, making sure that all work produced is to a suitably high standard and within brand guidelines and specifications.
- Strong code-based animation skills
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Good knowledge Media Encoder and video compression techniques
- Understanding of media platforms and their requirements, such as DoubleClick.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to bug fix code
- Great attention to detail
- Mentors junior members of the team
- Ability to stand alone on projects without the support of more senior members of the team
- Ability to talk to clients, put creative ideas forward and understand technical requirements/restrictions of their ideas
- Experience with multiple ad-serving platforms (MediaMind, FlashTalking DoubleClick, etc.)
- Experience of producing HTML email templates and a solid understanding of client feature support and testing methodologies
- Solid working knowledge of Adobe AfterEffects
- Solid mathematical knowledge
- Experience in producing social ad formats and strong knowledge and instincts for best practice
- Working knowledge of 3D modelling and Web GL
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.