Our client is a fast-growing Creative Marketing Agency based in Surrey with an opportunity for a Front End Developer.
This role is a 6-month fixed-term contract initially. Hybrid working 3days / onsite 2 days remote
Working on high-profile food and drink brands you will be responsible for the following;
- Conduct research and deconstruct our client's users' digital interactions and habits.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as wireframes and interactive mock-up's using design and prototyping tools: e.g: Sketch and InVision.
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
- Work collaboratively with the client, digital lead, creative director and client services, and project manager
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS pre-processor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes using Sketch, InVision, Axure, etc.
- A history of deconstructing user behaviour to create an improved experience for users, showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
- Proficiency using Git version control.
- Proficiency using the command line.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.