Freelance Video Premier Editor needed ASAP UK Superbrand. UK based remote.
UK super lux fashion, beauty and lifestyle company
The Film editor will be expected to work on a range of creative edits varying from Campaign, Event, Corporate and Internal Communication films. The editor may also be responsible for versioning content for our various digital platforms. The role reports into the Manager for Film Post Production. The editor will need to work closely with project and creative leads to deliver offline edits for approval before further post work such as grade and clean up/beauty work is implemented.
- Working with Creative Leads / Director to produce visually stunning films by receiving a brief, an outline of footage and/or a shot list and script.
- Inputting uncut rushes and sound, and synchronising and storing them into files on the computer
- Digitally cutting the files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what is usable
- Creating a 'rough cut' (or assembly edit) of the programme/film and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages
- Re-ordering and fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video
- Prepare assets for grade and other post work
- Conform the edit once all post work is done
- Quality control the asset and version it to appropriate delivery specs
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Premiere
- Good working knowledge of the Adobe suite including: Adobe Photoshop and After Effects
- Bonus if the candidate has a knowledge of pipeline for 3D and onbrand samples will be needed
250 to 295 per day weekly pay.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.