Freelance Translations Production Co-ordinator #Lux #Fashion needed ASAP. Lux fashion, beauty, lifestyle.
The client: Leading creative lux fashion, beauty, lifestyle brand based in London.
The role: Freelance Translations Production Co-ordinator needed ASAP.
This role is responsible for the production of English to foreign-language content across a number of high profile web sites - currently French, German and Simplified Chinese. It receives briefs from the business and sets priorities for the Translations team delivering back content within deadlines required.
- Manage campaigns, editorial, brand partnerships and CRM content briefed in from the business
- Work closely with the Web Production team to oversee the build and checks
- Determine and clearly communicate workflow to the team, ensuring they are aware of the daily priorities
- Proactively plan, assess and communicate the team resources required to complete projects and manage expectations accordingly
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude and be responsive to change and last-minute requests
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Project Management tools such as: Asana, Trello, Jyra are a bonus.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- The ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Capable of working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible, self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven
- A good sense of humour and team player
- Experience of working with, speaking or studying foreign languages desirable (French, German or Chinese preferred but other languages considered)
120 to 150 per day weekly pay via Umbrella.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.