Our client is a Large Investment Bank based in Canary Wharf they are looking for a freelance Studio Traffic Manager to join full-service, in-house agency that provides creative services to the EMEA region as well as producing some global campaigns.
**This is a rolling contract - inside IR35 *
The role is key to ensuring that the projects that pass through the team are delivered to brief and to deadline.
To work as a Studio Traffic Manager and central point of contact for a defined group of internal clients; organising design briefs and managing client expectations. This includes ensuring that timeline and project objectives are feasible, and that we meet and where possible exceed the expectations of our clients.
To manage design briefs through to production, ensuring that projects are completed on time and to specification.
The role would be working within the over-arching brand guidelines whilst developing creative concepts that continue to engage and inspire our clients. Candidates are happy working within the in-house environment and relish the opportunity to work with the client and Brand Studio to ensure the delivery of strategically aligned creative projects. This includes challenging the client's perception and providing cost-effective solutions that deliver on our brand promises.
Key responsibilities include:
- To maintain the high standards of creative output within the applicable corporate identity.
- To manage personal and project scheduling, ensuring that expectations are managed and deadlines are met. Capacity issues are referred back to the management team.
- Ensuring that all completed work is thorough, accurate and within corporate constraints, both technically and creatively.
- Handle the projects from start to finish including production via third party vendors.
- Where needed provided assistance to the Studio Head and Creative Director.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.