Freelance Copywriter needed ASAP - Fashion based product descriptions and emails. UK based remote. 5 days per week.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Copywriter to join our clients Brand & Marketing team, in a broad role that will be involved in creating copy for email and social channels, as well as global websites (UK, US, EU, Canada), with a key focus being on 'product naming'.
You'll have a keen interest in fashion/footwear, with Excel and Smartsheet skills, great organisations skills and experience working in a fast-paced environment and working to deadlines for campaign launches, website updates etc.
Cross functional experience is key as you will be working collaboratively across different teams within your own department, as well as our Digital Team (Ecommerce, Web Content, CRM etc.).
- Product copywriting covering product labelling, product naming, colour naming and category page headers.
- Providing copy support when required across CRM (Email) and Social, as well as proof reading for these channels when required.
- Copy Templates: Using our product description bible to build out templates for key styles.
- Interpreting information from product and design teams to apply names to a seasonal collection.
- Using the existing naming strategy to ensure this season's names are cohesive with previous seasons.
- Consider best practice SEO and marketing principles when creating names.
- Using Excel and Smartsheet to input data.
- Ensuring spelling and grammar is 100% accurate.
- Experience in a Copywriter/Product Copywriter position, ideally within the fashion/footwear/retail industry.
- You'll have a really keen interest in footwear and fashion!
- Proficient in Excel and preferably Smartsheet.
- Excellent grammar/ spelling/ attention to detail.
- Experience with fashion retail (frame of reference for industry standards).
- Good communicator, and great at working in a cross function/collaborative environment.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
Ideally you will have worked at well known .com's within fashion, beauty or lifestyle. Magazine based candidates will also be considered, as long as lux product descriptions samples are visible in portfolio.
Please email me your cv and folio ASAP.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.