Freelance Producer #Fashion #Beauty #Lifestyle needed ASAP.
As an experienced Producer, you have been working within a creative production capacity with both stills and video production, ideally in fashion for the past few years.
You will have a great understanding of the creative process and know exactly how to keep creatives fresh, nimble and supported in all their production requirements. You should also be able to share your experience to support and develop more junior team members.
You will liaise with Management on production spend and suggest where efficiencies could be made. A great communicator, you can make a point clearly and succinctly, and be all about actions and solutions.
* Produce integrated 360 stills and video campaigns end-to-end, across Fashion (RTW, Childrenswear, Accessories), Beauty & Eyewear.
* Accurately and confidently communicate creative ideas to suppliers on behalf of the creative team when required - i.e presenting storyboards/scripts to suppliers.
* Plan, prioritize and manage workloads across multiple productions at any one time.
* Draw up production budgets, schedules & critical paths to ensure smooth running productions and clear communication to the wider business.
* Negotiate competitive rates and associated usage rights with preferred partners across each production, ensuring projects always remain on budget and to schedule.
* Work closely with wider teams across the business to identify and adapt requirements for content creation across different platforms and social media channels.
* Keep the production team and creative teams up to date with inspirational new campaigns, photographers, new technology, new faces, and fresh up-coming talent.
* A passionate understanding of the entire stills and video production process, from concept to post production.
* Experience producing high quality content from brief to delivery in the fashion, beauty or luxury sector including still life and RTW.
* Involvement with high level talent and VIPS.
* Have fantastic existing relationships in the production world, with a little black book full of the best contacts in the industry.
* Experience of working directly with crew, videographers, directors, production companies and post production houses on both large and smaller scale projects.
* Ability to look at a project from a creative, as well as a production point of view, understanding what is required, and how to achieve it within budget
* Have an excellent understanding of budgets, industry standard rates and the relevant usage rights across bought media and social channels
* Extremely organized, methodical and pro-active, with strong attention to detail.
* Enjoy working in a team environment and contributing to the team's ideas
200 to 250 per day.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.