This is an exciting opportunity for someone that is looking to expand their knowledge of packaging substrates, sourcing and the retail packaging development process.
We are looking for a new Packaging specification technologist to drive robust and accurate packaging data, specifications and associated reporting. Your role will be instrumental in delivering our business obligations and the food packaging strategy.
You will have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and a keen interest to learn and adapt in a fast moving environment.
* Relevant packaging qualification or previous experience working in packaging related role.
* Broad understanding of packaging materials and associated recyclability.
* Broad understanding of packaging production process at the packaging supplier and food manufacturer.
* Ability to collect, analyse, interpret and present technical information from multiple sources in a clear, substantial and concise fashion.
* Ability to prioritise and deliver accurate information to deadlines
* Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems
* Strong communication and people skills.
* Structured, proactive and detail orientated
* Flexible & adaptable in a rapidly changing business environment.
* Strong digital skills including working knowledge of Microsoft packages such as: Excel, Powerpoint, Microsoft Teams
* An understanding of packaging governance and compliance within the food industry is preferable, however not crucial.
200 to 250 per day Umbrella.
Flexi remote London.
6 months contract.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.