Freelance Junior Video Editor Lux Ecommerce needed ASAP - UK based remote.
UK Super Brand within Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle
Freelance Junior Video Editor needed ASAP - UK based remote
My client previously had a recent graduate level Editor/Junior Colourist and are now looking for a replacement. They must use DaVinci Resolve - basic skills will be accepted. We are mainly looking for someone who is eager and happy to start in a junior position within motion graphics and videography (you must have relevant qualifications). Knowledge in colour grading would be an advantage! Is this something you would be able to support the client on?
The Film editor will be expected to work on our ecommerce videos that are published online. The editor may also be responsible for versioning content for our various digital platforms. The role reports into the Manager for Film Post Production. The editor will need to work closely within the ecommerce workflow to deliver batches of videos before offline edit approval. Once approved, the editor will follow them through vfx and grade to final delivery stages. The editor must work in DaVinci Resolve.
- The editor must work in DaVinci Resolve
- Inputting rushes and digitally cutting the files to put together the sequence
- Creating a 'rough cut' (or assembly edit) of the video and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages
- Prepare assets for grade and other post work
- Conform the edit once all post work is complete
- Quality control the asset and version it to appropriate delivery specs
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere and familiarity with DaVinci Resolve is a must - YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REJECTED IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS
- Knowledge in colour grading would be an advantage
- Higher level qualification in motion graphics and video editing
- In addition to the above, ideally you will have already gained some ecommerce video editing for a well known .com or have a folio that is on brand for fashion, beauty and lifestyle < IF YOU HAVE THIS PLEASE CALL ME DIRECTLY TO SPEED UP THE APPLICATION PROCESS.
Paying 150 per day weekly pay. This is an incredible opportunity so don't miss out, send me your cv and website or reel ASAP!
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.