Our client is a global beauty brand currently looking for a freelance Junior Digital Project Manager to join their digital team on a contract basis for 6 months. This position will be fully remote but you will need to be based in the UK.
As Junior Digital Project Manager within the Global Digital team you will manage and assist with a range of digital projects across multi-channels and brands.
- Assist on day-to-day project management from ideation to scoping to planning and execution
- Manage communications with project teams, SMEs and stakeholders
- Manage and analyse reporting on a weekly basis of all live projects including tracking milestones, risks and dependencies
- Work with stakeholders and SME to gather requirements and define scope; prepare and update scope and requirements documentation
- Build and maintain project schedules
- Lead regular project meetings with stated objectives & agendas. Ensure minutes are always taken and shared
- Review test scenarios and obtain sign off from key stakeholders
- Manage defects in testing phases, including working with Business Stakeholder on any defect prioritisation
- Help define and agree a pipeline plan
- Estimate resource and capability needed to deliver projects
- Challenge and contribute to more efficient ways of working
- Help communicate the pipeline and ensure project schedule changes are managed through change management processes to all stakeholders and teams
- Develop and deliver to project delivery processes and standards. Identify gaps and help develop improvements which reduce risk and enhance efficiency
- Previous experience of working on multiple digital projects
- Experience of online ecommerce business environments
- Exposure to a range of technologies across web development
- Strong working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall software delivery methodologies
- Can adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Ability to remain positive during stressful situations
- Ability to problem solve, anticipate issues and work ahead to alleviate
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.