Our client is a full-service, in-house agency based in the financial hub of Canary Wharf.
They have a freelance opportunity for a Middleweight Graphic Designer to join their design team to work on a variety of design for print, digital, brand and online communications projects. Required 3 days onsite /2 days remote - Rolling contract
You will be responsible for the development of design from initial concept to final completion, working with the design and account management teams to ensure the smooth delivery of all projects.
- You'll be working within brand guidelines, but know how to push and develop work that brings differentiation to each brief and continues to engage and inspire clients - this could include challenging their perception and showing them what great design can do.
- You'll be happy working in an in-house environment and will relish collaborating with other members of the team to produce great work that's on brand, on strategy and on time.
- Maintain the high standards of creative output within the applicable corporate identity.
- Ensuring that all completed work is thorough, accurate, time bound and within corporate constraints, both technically and creatively.
- Day-to-day creative decision-making is part of the role (significant design changes or issues should be escalated to the Creative Director or Studio Head)
- The timely communication of specification and scheduling changes back to the Project Manager
Fully skilled in:
- Adobe Creative Cloud, Inc. InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat & Photoshop.
- Adobe CS Dreamweaver / HTML would be ideal
- After Effects is a nice to have, but not essential
- Although the department is mac-based a working understanding of MS office and PC's is useful
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.