Freelance Graphic Designer 3 months contract #fashion #brand north London area.
Want to work for an awesome fashion brand as a graphic designer? read on...
Freelance Graphic Designer - 3 months contract
North London area
2 days a week (flexible)
We are currently recruiting for a freelance Graphic Designer to join our highly driven creative team. You will be working within our fast-paced ecommerce team, creating engaging design that will run across our website and off-site media.
Working in hand with our creative teams you will provide strong design assets for our social media, email newsletters, website graphics and printed material. You'll also develop designing with insight of how to connect to our new and existing customers. Creativity, consistency, typographic flair and a focus on layout is key. You'll be expected to generate great ideas and be enthusiastic about branding and how to communicate our values.
As a team player, you'll have the communication skills to liase with other members of the creation process. You would be able to work cross departmental, ensuring that you are capturing design solutions conceptually and commercially. You will have a passion for continuous improvement and will be excited to contribute new ideas every day.
With impeccable attention to detail and strong organisation skills you will prioritise your own workload, meeting fast turning deadlines, under the guidance and support of the Senior Graphic Designer.
* Ensure creative standards are of the highest in terms of layout, typography and use of colour.
* Develop designs which are commercially drive, customer focused and on brand across all our brand touch points.
* Constantly research and present ideas from competitor analysis
* Ensure work is delivered accurately with an adherence to the creative design schedule on a daily basis, communicating where deadlines are at risk.
* Work with a vision that is aligned with the company strategy, delivering creative which will drive sales and build brand objectives.
* Operate with key business departments including Imaging and Studio, Digital Marketing, Copy and Online Merchandising teams.
* Work with other teams in the business to ensure that the customer journey in site is support.
Skills and Experience
* Experience of working in a fast-paced e-commerce environment, preferably within the fashion sector.
* Highly competent using all Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
* Ability to work to deadlines with accuracy and speed
* Ability to design with interactivity in mind for the digital experience, demonstrating responsive web design skills
* Illustration skills are desirable
* Commercially focused with exceptional attention to detail
* Good prioritisation, organisation and time management skills
170 to 210 per day - suitable for someone with 6 months + graphic design experience within fashion or beauty ecommerce.
Please send me your cv and folio asap!
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.