Our Client who is a Global Leading Engineering Company, is currently looking for an Events Manager. Ideally you will have previous experice of a simmilar role.
- Post-graduate experience event/experiential planning within a global company environment.
- Excellent knowledge and thorough comprehension of event logistics and management of events
- Experience of utilising technology, digital tactics into events
- Excellent english writing skills.
- Moderate skill-level with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word).
- Ability to work successfully and expertly with minimal supervision, yet seeks and takes direction appropriately
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- A high degree of poise, patience, and flexibility
- High energy, problem solving, self-starter, results oriented, enthusiastic individual with a high sense of priority
- Strong interpersonal skills, strong communication
- Actively addresses issues/conflicts by offering solutions and escalating as needed
- Based onsite in the UK 5 days a week
- Experince with Event Management
- Travel maybe required (TBC)
To apply please apply with your CV for your application to be reviewed.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.