Freelance Producer #Sports #Fashion #Lifestyle Brands needed asap. On and off site based in the Gloucester area.
My client is looking for a Digital Producer to join their inhouse digital first agency. This is your chance to join a forward-thinking in-house agency to help deliver creative on a variety of digital channels for one of the widest known global fashion brands.
- Someone with proven experience of working in a digital creative agency environment or preferably for a fashion/sportswear brand.
- You will have digital project manager experience and be used to working with designers and content creators, with a user centred approach to digital, you'll be familiar with UX principles and planning the customer journey at every step.
- Experienced in producing small agile socially relevant shoots both on location and in a studio.
- An accomplished negotiator with experience of managing suppliers.
- Someone with an expert understanding of budgets and planning, always focused on deadlines.
- Someone with strong existing relationships with content creators, modelling agencies and stylists / hair & make-up artists
- Used to working in a fast-paced digital team, with a high level of output on a weekly basis.
- Able to manage a heavy workload under pressure by effectively prioritising, planning ahead and overseeing multiple projects at any one time.
- A positive person, with a can-do attitude, willing to leverage past experience to provide the best solution for each project
Start date would be ASAP on a rolling monthly. Paying up to 250 to 300 per day DOE.
My client will consider Digital and Integrated Project Managers or Multimedia Production specialists as long as you have relevant experience.
Location is 3 days per week in Gloucester and 2 days remote, so please only apply if you can commute to that location.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.