Freelance Digital Designer #outdoor #sporting #goods #brand
Digital Designer needed ASAP
- Lead on digital design - from BAU through to Brand Campaigns and product launches.
- Develop innovative and engaging designs for web, email design, social, paid marketing and ensure consistency across all digital touchpoints.
- Email design with a mobile-first approach - to best showcase everything from brand campaigns, product edits and launches, through to CRM programs.
- UX design to shape the user experience on our digital platform.
- Video first approach to paid marketing and content creation, working closely with brand team to shape asset creation to maximise customer engagement.
- Create on brand and aspirational, yet commercial designs, improving existing experiences to increase customer engagement and KPI's.
- Create and develop digital guidelines.
- Collaboration with wider creative team to ensure a seamless multichannel customer experience.
- Embrace digital trends and technology and constantly pushing boundaries in design to drive engagement and innovation.
- Digital Designer with +5 years' experience - preferably an outdoor or sporting goods brand experience.
- A seasoned storyteller, you will be passionate about creating a visual experience that connects and engages our audience across our touchpoints and achieves commercial goals.
- Proven experience working on high profile digital projects - with a great understanding of responsive and mobile-first design.
- Always up to date with emerging trends and encourages wider team to research, think differently, and develop new innovations across channels.
- Strong in time management skills - flexible attitude and ability to manage shifting priorities, whilst maintaining commitment to deadlines in a reactive and fast paced environment.
- Confident to suggest and implement efficient ways of working and streamline process.
- Approachable, collaborative, and open to ideas and feedback from others
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Advanced in Adobe Creative Suite especially: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects. Video editing skills are essential.
- Experienced in UX and UI design principles.
- Experienced in HTML / CSS.
Please send me your cv and folio asap with your day rate for both inside and outside IR35 roles.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.