Freelance Art Buyer - Premium Food Brand needed ASAP.
My client is looking for a highly organised, extreme multi-tasker, with a passion for food photography. You would span the roles between creative and co-ordinator. You will have a background in retail, advertising or marketing and have at least basic experience in creative and project-based software (eg Photoshop, Excel). You are a numerate person who can use financial systems and manage budgets and deadlines effectively. Not afraid to use technology to your advantage. You would be confident in your ability but can take direction well. Great communication skills. Can interpret briefs and are forward thinking enough to ask questions and plan for future projects. Can adhere to current processes and help us through a very busy time. Attention to detail essential. Must be personable, positive and always prepared.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Reading, understanding and interpreting creative briefs
- Asking relevant creative queries in advance of the event
- Managing budgets, finances (raising POs, dealing with PO queries in a timely manner)
- Adhering to set processes
- Working with internal production teams and external creative teams
- Attending photoshoots where applicable
- Managing several projects at once, anything between 5-50 shoots at any one time
- Writing shoot confirmations and updating shoot status charts
- Requesting, checking and chasing samples
- Answering Art Directors queries promptly
- Checking high res assets for file naming, adherence to brief, rejecting where necessary
- Archiving assets
- Purchasing stock images
- Raising Purchase Orders, checking invoices, adhering to rates, negotiating usage
This role is fully remote but will require you to be onsite for shoots at times.
300 to 350 per day Umbrella / Inside IR35.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.