Freelance Account Director - #Healthcare #Advertising needed ASAP
To be considered, you must have experience of ythe following:
- Client services
- Able to work across all projects relating to the an account
- This person will be responsible for the day-to-day strategic direction of the accounts
- They will have Account Managers supporting them on all accounts, and will therefore be expected to mentor and support these team members, as well as getting their own hands dirty as needed
- The client business is cross-agency, and we work across all the brands within the portfolio It is therefore important that this person is good at collaborating across teams and has a good strategic mind
- Previous experience of working on a portfolio is a bonus, as is cross-discipline experience i.e. medical education, PR and social media
- The client team is also currently part of a pilot programme introducing project management. So it would be helpful if this person has previously worked in agencies that use PMs so they can support the team in the adoption of this approach
- The successful candidate should have a problem-solving, 'can do' attitude. They should be pro-active and autonomous, whilst still understanding the importance of seeking advice and opinions from others to ensure a cohesive approach across the wider team. They should be hands-on, and enjoy getting close to projects and being involved in the day-to-day tasks on the accounts
- 5 days/week, 9-5:30
- In house
- Up to 360 per day
- Have requested an initial 3 month contract. However, since this is to cover a permanent vacancy, if nobody is found in time, we may look to extend this beyond Feb '20
To be considered, you must have healthcare advertising agency experience.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.