Film Compositor for Post Production Clean-up #Lux #Fashion needed ASAP.
The Film Compositor will be expected to work on a range of creative edits varying from Brand, Beauty and eComm. The Compositor will be responsible for the clean-up of product, skin and background amends. The role reports into the Manager for Film Post Production. The Compositor will need to work closely with project and creative leads.
* Blue/green screen extractions
* Seamless integration of live action, miniature and CGI sources
* Take part in creative reviews
* Relevant software: Nuke Studio, Adobe After Effects or Fusion
* Expert knowledge of Nuke/Adobe After Effects
* Good working knowledge of the Adobe suite including: Adobe Photoshop
* Expert knowledge of pipeline from 3D
* Must be able to follow guidelines and best practice processes
* Excellent Team Player
* Flexible approach to work
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Positive attitude to resolving problems
250 to 290 per day.
If you have strong NUKE and AFX skills and have worked on high quality fashion, beauty, or lifestyle brands please email me directly on
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.