Our client is a leading high street retailer. They are currently looking for a Field Visual Specialist to join their VM team. You will report directly to the Retail Visual Merchandise Manager and focus on the VM Strategy generating ideas and solutions for the brand, communicating & training across the field. You will need a full clean driving licence as you will be required to travel within access to the M25.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Generate visual ideas for all store profiles by reviewing the competition to gain commercial and creative Visual Merchandising solutions and quick wins.
- Communicate ideas to the Brand through weekly photographic feedback.
- Influence the Visual Merchandising strategy through supporting the set up of stores & monthly photo packs
- Support the implementation of all stores and Model store set ups
- Support the Area Manager with the set up and launch of their Model Store
- Support Model Store store sign offs with the Area Manager
- Identify training needs and action training with the relevant stores
- Plan time effectively within Visual Academies, Mega stores, and new stores
- Support the development of in store Visual Merchandisers
- Identify VM training needs on the area and with the Area Manager pull together action plans to roll out training sessions in the Visual Academy
- Facilitate coaching & training sessions with the FVS manager and team across the Region for the development of the Area Visual Specialists
- Support the Area Manager with any new store management visual inductions in the Visual Academy
- Communicate visual updates at area meetings, through the set up of the Visual Academy and brand presentations
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the latest looks through merchandising, dressing and styling techniques
- Understand and demonstrate a clear understanding of any daily visual updates that have been communicated to the stores
- Where appropriate attend Area Managers weekly conference calls to clarify and communicate visual merchandising updates
- Attend any appropriate site meetings and support openings in any new stores and mods
- Where appropriate support the Store Manager with recruitment of the In store Visual Merchandiser role
Key Experience, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent visual skills and eye for detail with the ability to develop creative ideas & solutions
- Must live within the South East Region
- Excellent training & coaching skills
- Ability to influence & communicate effectively at all levels
- Has the ability to build strong working relationships
- Motivated, committed and driven
- Can perform under pressure and operate in a fast paced environment meeting deadlines
- Has a strong awareness of commerciality
- Works proactively and independently
- Strong organisational, leadership and time management skills
- Full, clean driver's license
Please send CV with your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.