Our client is a global leader in engineering and currently looking for an experienced Event Manager with proven experience in producing international events and to manage a worldwide Managers' Seminar. This position is a contact for 3-6 months.
The Event Manager will work closely with the Head of Group Communications to ensure the day-to-day event responsibilities and related content are addressed: producing marketing materials, liaising with relevant production contacts to put together a show-stopping event. He/she will be the Project Manager representing the company and liaising with multiple stakeholders.
- Plan and execute event logistics
- Demonstrate expertise in event production, event contract procedures and audience management
- Create out-of-the-box ideas and solutions for events
- Strong budget, expenses and reconciliation experience
- International event management a strong bonus
- Post-graduate experience event/experiential planning within a global company environment.
- Excellent knowledge and thorough comprehension of event logistics and management of events
- Experience of utilising technology, digital tactics into events
- Excellent english writing skills.
- Moderate skill-level with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word).
- Ability to work successfully and expertly with minimal supervision, yet seeks and takes direction appropriately
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- A high degree of poise, patience, and flexibility
- High energy, problem solving, self-starter, results oriented individual with a high sense of priority
- Strong interpersonal skills, strong communication
- Actively addresses issues/conflicts by offering solutions and escalating as needed
- Able to travel overseas if needed
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Events Manager - contact for 3-6 months #Event #Manager #contact for 3-6 months.