Our client is a global company in the engineering sector. Within their internal communications team they are looking for an experienced Events Manager with proven experience in producing international events, to manage worldwide Managers' Seminars. This position will start in January 2018 for 6 months min.
The Event Manager will work closely with the Head of Group Communications to ensure the day-to-day event responsibilities and related content are addressed: producing marketing materials, liaising with relevant production contacts to put together a show-stopping event. He/she will be the project manager representing the company and liaising with multiple stakeholders.
We'll Trust You To
- Plan and execute event logistics
- Demonstrate expertise in event production, event contract procedures and audience management
- Create out-of-the-box ideas and solutions for events
- Strong budget, expenses and reconciliation experience
- International event management a strong bonus
- Post-graduate experience event/experiential planning within a global company environment
- Excellent knowledge and thorough comprehension of event logistics and management of events
- Experience of utilising technology, digital tactics into events
- Excellent english writing skills
- Moderate skill-level with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
- Ability to work successfully and expertly with minimal supervision, yet seeks and takes direction appropriately
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- A high degree of poise, patience, and flexibility
- High energy, problem solving, self-starter, results oriented individual with a high sense of priority
- Strong interpersonal skills, strong communication
Please send CV stating your freelance day rate.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.