We have an exciting opportunity for a Events Content Producer to join a leading global events agency working within their content team.
- Demonstrate analytical and strategic thinking and work with the Head of Content and Senior Content Producer to interpret the wider event strategies into a content strategy for each event, to include both live (annual shows and in market roadshows) and virtual events.
- Project Management - working with the Head of Content, marketing, sales and logistics managers to deliver to multiple deadlines and to budget for all live events and digital content channels
- Plan a research campaign that will deliver the right content proposition for the events (including face-to-face meetings, advisory board meetings/calls and visitor research calls.)
- Work with Head of Content and Senior Content Producer to build industry relationships and partnerships in support of event goals
- Determine who might be responsible for creating content (for example associations, industry bodies and partners). This includes content for live shows and content to support new digital propositions.
- Work with media partners and associations to support/develop programmes where appropriate.
- Write draft programmes based on market-tested feedback from meetings and research calls and input from advisory boards.
- Speaker acquisition life cycle - identify, invite, confirm and manage speakers throughout the process, both speakers for live shows and digital content offerings.
- Support the planning, production and delivery of Global Awards which takes place in Europe during the annual show
- Identify potential sponsorship opportunities and targets working closely with the Sales teams to maximise revenue from each agenda whilst ensuring the quality of content.
- Ensure the content budget for each event is effectively spent. This includes budgets for annual events, in market (Roadshow) events and digital events.
- Work closely with marketing and digital content to support the use of content in marketing campaigns.
- Copywriting for marketing teams - driving print and online materials, producing copy for all these areas including the seminar programme and online hub
- Work with the Senior Content Producer and Head of Content to curate and provide digital content for the relevant event/exhibition and other digital channels including the production of blogs, webinars, newsletters
- Website content - ensure all content areas of the website are kept fully up to date and populated with latest industry news and views
- Onsite Delivery - meticulous on-site execution of content to exceptional standards of customer service, communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Meet all deadlines in line with best practice and project timelines.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum 3yrs' commercial live event & digital content production experience.
- Demonstrable experience in research, analysis and copywriting.
- Commercially competent, creative with the ability to work across sales/content and marketing mix required to make the events grow and excel.
- Experience of working to agreed targets and deadlines.
- Experience of using webinar software packages to deliver webinars/online content
- Experience of leading on content projects with the support of senior business stakeholders and showing initiative and innovative thinking to develop new content propositions to support event objectives (including revenue generation, building brand awareness and developing thought leadership)
- Experience of speaking with and working with industry stakeholders across industries and geographies
- Evidence of being a strong team player with the ability to be agile in a fast-paced environment
- Happy to travel internationally as needed.
- Additional language would be an advantage but is not essential
PLease send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.