Our client is looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join their marketing team. They are a London-based company looking to make the world a better place. Their brands offer vegan, ethically-made clothing and lifestyle products that also give back to amazing causes.
- Create awesome emails that their customers will love finding in their inbox
- Code, test and execute email marketing campaigns
- Maintain email calendar including concept, content, testing and audience information
- Set up A/B subject line, creative and copy tests regularly
- Analyze data to determine ways to optimize performance to improve conversion and retention
- Continually improve email flows, and develop new flows where needed to increase performance
- Work collaboratively with creative and branding colleagues to develop email content
- Establish, report on, and improve KPIs for all campaigns / communications
- Problem solver with a great eye for detail
- Proven success in a strategic email marketing role, preferably for an ecommerce business preferably fashion experience.
- Experience with Klaviyo is a huge plus, but not essential
- Comfortable with ambiguity, and able to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations
Please send us your latest CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.