Our client is a leading global organiser of trade show events and conferences across different sectors. Their events are described as amazing, educational, energising, exciting, insightful, inspiring, productive and fun. They have a really exciting opportunity for a Email Marketing Executive to manage and deliver email marketing campaigns across a range of events. Offices are based in central London with some flexi remote working.
To assist with creation and undertake delivery of email marketing campaigns across a selection of industry leading events, using marketing automation tools to optimise engagement and conversion with would-be visitors and exhibitors. This role supports specific partnership objectives that run-in collaboration with overarching goals of the individual events.
- To assist with creation and execute delivery of automated email marketing campaigns for a selection of events, working alongside Email Developers. This includes all aspects of execution, including data, email send and web page creation, ensuring the full campaign is aligned and seamless, and creates a consistent and engaging customer journey.
- To own the plan for campaign activity for your allocated event targets, proactively identifying opportunities where automation can improve engagement and conversion and implementing changes to capture these opportunities.
- To identify innovative ways to segment event audiences and challenge assumptions on best approach, working with Data & Insights team where appropriate.
- To uphold standards in campaign quality.
- To test and proactively suggest ways in which we can optimise performance.
- To obsess about analytics so you understand the results of your all your activity, including testing, and are continually applying learnings to improve effectiveness of future campaigns.
- To support the Marketing Automation Manager in driving adoption of marketing automation, ensuring a smooth transition to new tools and processes and maximising the team's impact in the short, medium and long term.
- Experience of delivering and reporting on the success email campaigns
- Experience of creating data selections and segmenting audiences
- Experience using Email Automation Software
- Customer-oriented, taking pride in exceeding customer expectations
- Ability to plan own workload and prioritise competing demands for time
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Highly data-driven and analytical
- Able to work in a matrix organisation
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Salesforce experience is an added plus
- Understanding of / ability to learn HTML would be an asset
- Marketo experience
Please send CV stating your salary expectations
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.