Are you a freelance Email Designer / Developer with experience of building HTML email campaigns, creating designs, configuring emails and working with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop?
If the answers are yes then please read on!
- Ensure timely delivery of all email activity.
- Manage all HTML and CSS coding across the marketing department.
- Support email coding and design for all CRM projects.
- Manage approval processes for emails with merchandising, editorial, offline and online marketing and content teams.
- Support CRM team in Weekly Email reporting.
- Work closely with digital designers and marketing teams to ensure all email activity is in line with brand values and guidelines.
- Set up and deploy email marketing campaigns.
The successful candidate MUST have experience of email marketing, covering both HTML creation, import of HTML into the email platform, design, testing and scheduling. You MUST have proven experience of using Adobe Creative Suite with Photoshop and Dreamweaver. You MUST Have a high quality folio with clear examples of responsive Email design and build.
Ideally you will have worked for a well known online retail brand as an email designer / developer .
On-site 5 days per week.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.