My client is looking for an experienced E-commerce Merchandiser with fashion experience.
You will need to demonstrate an excellent understanding of Excel and be able to produce regular weekly and monthly stock and sales reports.
Working as a Merchandiser, you will plan and trade the internet channel, in order to maximize margin, whilst achieving availability and stock targets. This will include:
- Internet strategy that will deliver choice to the customer
- Working with head of buying closely based on internet performance analysis, you will construct a balanced commercial internet range which includes taking responsibility for internet buy quantities
- Building annual internet budgets
- In season, creating and managing forecasts for sales, margin and markdown and communicating internet expectation to the category merchandisers
- Managing internet launch
- Degree in Fashion/Retail Management/Merchandising or similar required
- Responsible for sales and profit planning
- Monitor stock positions and trading performance of all options
- The ability to negotiate and build relationships easily within Merchandising
- Experience of managing a team or coaching
- Microsoft Excel skills
Please apply for a full job spec
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.