DIGITAL PROJECT/ACCOUNT MANAGER
KEYWORDS: (In-House, Music, Digital, Websites, Apps, Email, Social Media, Video, Digital Advertising, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Google+)
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000
Experience of managing Digital Projects from brief through to delivery is the core requirement for this role that will see you responsible for managing the delivery of a variety of Digital projects that include everything from Websites, Digital Advertising and Social Media through to Apps and managing budgets throughout.
This is an in-house role for a globally respected and hugely successful music company with an industry-leading reputation.
Within this role you will support the marketing team across all owned digital marketing properties (website, email, social, digital advertising, App) by liaising with key stakeholders and suppliers ensuring the delivery of projects on time and within budget.
- Looking after the global Social Media projects for channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Google+; ensuring external agencies deliver campaigns effectively.
- Liaising with creative agencies regarding App development, you will need to have a good understanding of Apps to ensure its effectiveness, promotion and integration with all their marketing.
- Digital Advertising - your constant input will be required on ongoing EMEA wide digital advertising campaigns to ensure effective search and display marketing by country.
- Websites - supporting the Digital Marketing Manager, this role requires digital marketing support to roll out new website functionalities, design improvements and campaign landing pages.
- Commercial experience in a Project/Account Management or Marketing position
- Excellent understanding of Digital technologies and overseeing delivery of Digital projects
- Ability to handle multiple projects and stakeholders
- Personable and positive approach with the ability to be a team player
- Comfortable in a fast-paced commercial environment.
- Qualification(s) in marketing or business-related subjects
- Some travel may be required
- Clear communicator (written & verbal)
- Ability to build & maintain positive working relationships Team player
- A passion for music culture would be preferable although not a necessity
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.