DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER (London)
Keywords (Project, Digital, Manager)
Location - London
Salary- £35k - £40k
A Digital Project Manager Is required due to expansion by a large, successful international retail, luxury client based in London.
If you currently have some experience as a Digital Project Manager and you are looking for a fresh challenge in a successful environment, this could be a perfect opportunity for you.
The Digital Project Manager will be responsible for planning, execute and finalise projects according to deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources, training and coordinating the effort of team members and third-party contractors or consultants to deliver projects according to agreed plan.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
- Develop full-scale project plans
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals and requirements documentation
- Proactively manage changes in project scope
- Coach, mentor, supervise the project team members and contractors
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution
- Provide training for existing or new product either directly or with 3rd parties
- Solid working knowledge of current internet technologies
- Technically competent with various software programmes
- Flexible during times of change
- Prepare, carry our training sessions and meetings
- Familiarity with project management software, CMS, AD servers, caching and monitoring
- Strong written and communication skills
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations efficiently
- Some travel may be required for meeting with clients
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.