Digital Project Manager to join a luxury retail company.
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalise projects according to deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources, training and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to agreed plan.
The responsibilities would include:
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Develop full-scale project plans
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Draft and submit budget proposals
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Develop and deliver progress reports
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyse results, and troubleshoot problem areas
- Manage changes in project scope
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project element
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Provide training for existing or new product
- University degree or college diploma
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Experience in project management
- Familiarity with project management software, CMS, Ad servers, analytics, caching, site monitoring etc
- Familiar with programming languages / terminology
- Understanding of platforms Esenic and Applicor
- Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies
- Technically competent with various software programs
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and product
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Prioritise and execute tasks
Please apply for a detailed brief
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.