Our client is an integrated independent brand and communication agency, with strengths in strategy and research, branding, marketing, digital and experiential. They are currently looking for an exceptionally talented digital project manager with more than 3yrs of agency or in-house experience working with cutting-edge responsive websites, social and interactive applications for large-scale touchscreen, desktop, tablet and mobile. Their offices are based in central London.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working directly with the Digital Senior Project Manager, you will be a strong Digital Project Manager with a background in delivering high quality websites, mobile websites and interactives experiences with in-depth experience of managing design and build projects.
- You will be friendly, approachable and work within a project team of Client Services, Creative and Developers.
- Managing a number of digital projects simultaneously. These could be smaller changes to existing websites, apps and other digital products, medium sized digital projects £10-40k, and sometimes larger projects.
- Working with the team's designers, front-end and back-end developers and freelancers to ensure they are working on agreed tasks at the right time and for the time allocated - and to a high quality.
- Leading the creative scope of work, cost estimates, timelines, content briefs and organising sitemaps, functional/technical specifications and other project documentation when kicking off new projects.
- Identifying and implementing KPIs for projects.
- Working closely with the client to understand items required, managing meetings, updating on progress, dealing with any issues and managing sign-off and deployment.
- Liaising and updating stakeholders (internal account managers/directors, the end client and senior management) on the status of projects.
- Creating budgets, monitoring and reporting on cost versus planned costs.
- Deal with any problems/issues that may impact the project and escalate where required.
- Book in resources for future projects so that the right people are working on the project at the right time.
- Support the Digital Director and Digital Account Director with new pitches by putting together cost estimates, timelines, presentations and other ad hoc tasks.
- Attending and chairing project related meetings taking notes and sharing actions post meeting.
- Ensuring SLA's are met.
- Taking part in agency Digital Status meetings..
- Delivered digital projects in-house or for an agency for at least 3yrs.
Skills, qualifications and attitudes required:
- Writing project documentation - scope of works, contact reports, etc.
- Budget creation, monitoring, reporting and escalating any issues.
- Creating project scheduling and time management.
- Understanding of the complexities and processes involved in website and app creation.
- Freelancer sourcing and management.
- Working with urgent last-minute requirements and sometimes challenging deadlines.
- Identifying and proactively managing risks.
- Negotiation and influencing.
- Waterfall and agile delivery.
- Stakeholder management including Director level.
- Verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with web analytics tools, especially Google Analytics.
- Experience using a CMS preferably Umbraco but not necessary.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Degree level or above.
- Prince 2 or Agile qualification - desirable.
- Paprika Finance - desirable.
- Experience of using a Mac - desirable.
- Microsoft Office.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.